This easy dessert recipe will make you feel you are at a fine dining restaurant. It just happens to be that you are the Master Chef and you don't need to leave home.
Did you know that according to Dr. Josh Axe, "pears contain special phytonutrients, including anti-inflammatory flavonoids, anticancer polyphenols and anti-aging flavonoids."
"What’s there to love about pears? Besides how filling and refreshing a crisp pear can be, pear nutrition also comes loaded with benefits. For instance, pears have the ability to fight chronic diseases by supplying high levels of antioxidants. They’re also capable of lowering cholesterol thanks to their high fiber content."
2 organic Bosc Pears
1/4-1/3 cup honey (or Maple Syrup for vegans)
2-3 tsp Beekman 1802 Balsamic, Fig & Elderberry Blaak Drizzle
2 Tablespoons Organic Butter, melted (or Earth Balance for vegans)
Ice Cream (optional)
1. Half Bosc pears and remove seeds. Keep full stem if possible!
2. Butter baking sheet. (I rubbed the skin in butter.) Leave a little extra liquid butter on pan.
3. Place pears face down (inner) on baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes at 400 degrees.
4. Mix honey and Beekman drizzle in a small bowl.
5. Remove from oven. Turn over.
6. Generously bathe pears in mixture.
7. Bake for 5 more minutes.
8. Plate pears. Add 1-2 tablespoons of drizzle from sheet pan over pears. Place scoop of ice cream to side. (Vanilla is perfect here to let the other flavors shine.) .